- Training Topic: International Corporate Services Practitioner (“ICSP” Program) – 5th Intake
- Date: 28 and 29 August 2012
- Time: 9am – 5:30pm
- Venue: Cititel Hotel, Mid Valley, KL
The “ICSP” course is an 15 hour program encompassing international company administration and management.
Participants will learn the uses and applications of offshore companies and structures in wealth management and in business activities.
As it is pitched to practitioners who engage in corporate management services, real life examples of corporate and tax structures and case studies will form a major part of the course outline
ICSP Program Objectives
- A complete and comprehensive course and workshop on international company administration and management.
- The uses of offshore companies and structures in wealth management and in business activities.
- Understand the various purposes of the setting up of offshore companies and their tax advantages.
- How offshore companies are able to provide effective tax planning solutions.
- Discover the uses of Labuan structures and other offshore Foundations.
- Applications of offshore companies with real life examples of corporate structures and case studies.
- Inbound & outbound tax planning for Malaysian Business.
Participants will be taught by qualified practitioners and assessed on their proficiency in the topics through practical exercises and open book examinations.
Who Should Apply
This program is specially designed for corporate management services providers who wish to expand into the offshore market segments.
Wealth managers, bankers, financial intermediaries who wish to obtain the knowledge and competency in offshore company management services may also apply.
Admission Criteria Applicants should be currently employed in the corporate management services industry or in a related field. If applicants do not have prior experience, it is recommended that they carry out prior reading and study on the program topic.
- Course Fee Early Bird Fee before 25 July 2012: RM1,800
- Normal Fee on 25 July 2012 onwards:
- Public RM2,200
- Rockwills/Corporate Members RM2,000
- Group of 3 Package RM6,000
* The fee will include 2 days seminar package in hotel, course materials & certificate
- Payable to: Rockwills Business Solutions Sdn Bhd
- Bank Account No.: 2121 9800 0198 20
- Swift code for RHB Bank: RHBBMYKL
- Bank Name: RHB Bank Berhad
- Bank Address: No 1, Jalan 14/20, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Lee Chiwi, CEO of Rockwills International Pte. Ltd.
Lee Chiwi was called to the Bar of England & Wales as a Barrister-at-Law in 1986 and was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of Singapore in 1988. He also has a MBA from the Nanyang Business School (1996) and is a TEP (Registered Trust and Estate Practitioner). He has worked with many financial and insurance professionals in the areas of estate planning, succession and trusts. He joined British and Malayan Trustees Limited (BMT) as its CEO in 2005. BMT is Singapore’s oldest trust company and is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange. Since March 2008, he has been appointed as CEO of the Rockwills Group in Singapore. Rockwills is in the business of Wills, Estate Planning, administration of Trusts and management of offshore corporate structures in wealth management. He is also the author of four books covering various subjects in wealth management, succession and will trusts.
Tan Hooi Beng, Tax Specialist
Tan Hooi Beng is an Executive Director at BDO Tax Services Sdn Bhd and has more than 13 years’ experience in corporate, personal and international tax. He has advised multinational corporations on corporate structuring and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, tax-efficient financing, international offshore financial centres, tax-aligned supply chain, tax treaties and cross-border taxation generally. He last served as an Executive Director as well as the international tax services leader in one of the Big 4 firms. Hooi Beng is a member of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia, Malaysian Institute of Accountants and the Kampuchea Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors. He is also a licensed tax agent.
Alexis Medina, Executive Director, Morgan & Morgan Group, Singapore
Mr. Alexis Medina was admitted to the Panamanian Bar in 1998 and holds a graduate degree (LL.M.) from Boston University on “Securities and International Banking Regulation”. His professional experience in the Wealth-Management and Private Banking industry dates back to 2000 and is currently Executive Director of Morgan & Morgan Corporate Services Pte. Ltd., the Morgan & Morgan Group (MMG) office in Singapore, providing qualified services on corporate structuring, private foundations, trusts, and vessel registration. Morgan & Morgan is the first Panamanian organization to be authorized by the Government of the Republic of Singapore to provide legal advice and services from this country. Prior becoming head of the MMG Singapore office, Alexis is a Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) since 2007, Mr. Medina has played an active role in the Panama and Singapore branches of this worldwide professional association.